Our Process Learning Services
To provide learning to the client organization in how to implement and improve its management processes.
RANA is an expert in adult learning strategies. Our learning events are focused on the participants acquiring Skills based on Knowledge and resulting in Motivation to achieve. The Knowledge, Skills, Motivation (KSM) continuum is what provides the client organization with an exact linkage between need and solution.
How It Works
- Helps the client organization validate the learning need and ensures that more effective and timely solutions are not better suited
- Selects or designs the most appropriate learning intervention to meet the need in the best possible way
- Ensures short, mid and long term evaluation of the effects of the learning in the workplace and establishes an accurate cost benefit of the organization’s training and development programs
- Moves the organization towards focused training and development;
- Customizes all learning to the specific need of the organization;
- Varies the media for learning to suit the nature of the operation;
- Ensures a tight relationship between the cost of learning and its benefits;
- Makes learning integral to the organization and part of its strategy;
- Focuses on the skills needed to do the job;
- Saves the organization time, energy and money.
RANA’s Learning Services
RANA’s Learning Services and Products range across the entire inventory of the organization’s management processes and are each supported by an on-line or hardcopy participant’s manual. Each service can be stand-alone; each service is linked to and supports Process Leadership and Process Integration.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.