Life is a Series of Meetings
Life is a series of meetings with myself, with another, with the team around me, with the organization I’m a part of:
- Meetings are an integral part of my life.
- My success in meetings largely determines my success in life.
- I wish all of my meetings to benefit from a positive field and I work hard at creating the field wherever I go.
- Attending a class, taking the bus to work, buying a hamburger, mowing the lawn are all opportunities for meetings.
1. Achieve meeting awareness:
List and identify the nature of the meetings you’re having, why you’re having them, what result you wish to achieve, how you are going to generate a positive field, and how you wish to feel during and after the meeting.
Choose the mindset and behavior needed to feed the positive field.
3. Carry out:
Go through the meeting with a complete awareness of the field and what you are trying to achieve with it.
4. Itemize a response:
At the end of the meeting, determine what has gone well, and what concerns you have with your mindset, behavior and field.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.